Thursday, December 20, 2007

CASPER SIGHTING AT SISSYFISH

.
One of the number of highlights of last October's Sacred Craft gathering, at least for me, was checking out the variations of the "Casper" type board that Richard Kenvin was showing.
.
Below are two frame grabs from a video of "Casper" riding that's presently posted/playing at Sissyfish. Worth the check if you haven't seen it there yet.
.
.
Most people have probably seen it, but for the sake of being thorough, there's also a couple clips of "Casper" type board ridin' towards the end of the Hydrodynamica trailer.
.
.

5 comments:

jb said...

Thanks for posting that. I don't know how I've been missing out on Warbles, but I just linked to it on my blog. Great mix here.

R.T. said...

glad you found it and like the mix! been visiting surf blog 1000 for a while now, stoked on your bend towards music along w/ surf. thanks for the link!

jb said...

Thanks, r.t.

Chum said...

Great thing you've got going over here! Mama mia. So many great posts making me kinda sorta wish I lived down south... I'm putting you on my blogroll as of NOW!

R.T. said...

de nada, jb.

thanks, chum! you're welcome down here anytime. congrats to you and your lady on bringing nico into the world.