Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKFUL

While there's obviously more important things to be concerned about, when it comes to surfing I do sometimes get a bit grumpy about crowded lineups and seasonal hoards. I guess I can add to the list of things I'm thankful for the fact that it never gets like these pics anywhere along the North American, West coast.

Photos of Korean beach scene passed along by "Far Off Friend". Some of the high angle long shots are so ridiculous that i almost start to wonder if there's some doctoring goin' on!?
.
.

4 comments:

unidentified said...

% of water urine content?

R.T. said...

hah! seriously!

pranaglider said...

I'm sure those are pictures of the north side of Huntington during the summer.

Joanie + Ryan said...

Those are unreal! Looks CLOSE (but not quite) to PB on the 4th of July though....